In order to improve our competitive capacity in the global market, we strictly observe the policy of “standard quality, precise operation, and timely delivery”. Jin Tay has completed and passed the QA instruments, consummated the ISO9001-2008 quality system.
Controlling all product quality from establishing inspection data, Incoming Inspections (IQC), In-Process Inspection (IPQC), Final Inspection (FQC), Dock Auditing Analyzing quality issues and providing Correction Action Plans to ensure product quality level is maintained and excelled. And also is accordance complying with RoHS, UL standard or any special demands from customers
Quality Control equipment
|1.RoHS Inspect Machine
||6.Torque Latch Tester
||9.Tensile Strength Tester
||10.Salt Spray Tester
Quality Control work
- Establishing Inspection Data
- Incoming Inspection (IQC)
- In-Process Inspection (IPQC)
- Final Inspection (FQC)
- Dock Auditing
- Analyze Quality Data
- Maintenance and Calibration of Gauge and Measuring Equipment.
- Corrective Action Root Cause Analysis, Recommendations, Expediting and Follow Up.
- Temperature and Humidity Controlled Laboratory
- Vendor Qualification and Performance Tracking
- Continuous Improvement Programs
- Employee Training Program
- First Pass Approval Rate - 93%
- DPM Rate – Less Than 600 p.p.m.
- On Time Delivery Rate – Greater than 98%
To protect the global environment, the Company vows to actively undertake various environmental protection measures and promises all its employees, contractors and the public that it is willing to commit itself to the following environmental policies:
- Comply with the relevant international and government regulations and customer requirements for environmental protection.
- Develop green products in line with environmental protection requirements for low pollution and energy-saving.
- Implement internal environmental protection-related education and training programs and maintain external environment-related communication channels.
- Implement continuous improvement projects for continuous environmental sustainability of the Earth.
Corporate Social Responsibility
To fulfill its corporate social responsibility, the Company should respect social ethics and the interests of relevant stakeholders. In the pursuit of sustainable operation and profitability, the Company should pay attention to such factors as environment, society and corporate governance and incorporate them into its management and operation. While engaged in business operation, the Company should actively fulfill its corporate social responsibility in line with the international trend to balance the environment, society and corporate governance. Thus, the Company can enhance its contribution to the national economy, improve the quality of life for employees, communities and society, and promote corporate responsibility-based competitive advantage.